- Click here to go back to the main page.
- This page generates a sequence of numbers, starting from the number in the "start no." field, up (or down) to the number in the "end no." field.
- Click the "generaz" button to start. The function will automatically stop once it completes. If you need to stop it earlier, click the stop button.
- "Divide by" will definie the result by a number. This can only be used with the decimal system.
- Decimal places get trimmed (ex. 3.9/3,9 will become 3). Scientific notation can only be used with the decimal system.
- Typing Infinity or -Infinity as the ending number will make the numbers count up or down indefinitely.
- Any other non-numeric value gets treated as 0.